The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Amazing and fun.

Just finished the first three eras and took a break.

Really nice job with this one. I'll fully admit I was a little skeptical with the opening cutscene, at least on the game's inspiration of its theme. Regardless, it's very addictive. The visuals are absolutely astounding, great choice of music by your special guest composer, lots of fun upgrades to suit your own style and just a ton of fun (I personally love the fire-piercing combo, hehe). Overall, one of the funnest games I've played on NG in quite a while, hats off to you guys yet again :]

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Thanks Kirb!

-Dim

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Fun as hell.

Short but incredibly addicting and challenging. Those achievements keep ya comin' back for more. Awesome job guys :]

TTA Game Tribute I TTA Game Tribute I

SWEET

Kirbopher15 here, and I never thought anyone would wanna make a game out of my series! I'm very surprised, as well as impressed with you're work. I'll contact you on AIM and I'm sure I could work together with you on an updated version.

dextrial responds:

Alright, thanks.

Honey Bunny Honey Bunny

too freakin addicting!!

This would be THE BOMB if it were a Gameboy game!

Wiesi-Mausland responds:

YOU are the bomb haha thanks!

Super Marco, Level 004 Super Marco, Level 004

Cool!

This was the best of the levels that have come out yet! Keep it up, I hope to see Bowser in the last one!

Super Marco, Level 002 Super Marco, Level 002

Cool

even more challenging than the first level! When you make a lot of these be sure to put them all in a big collection for convenience.

Super Marco, Level 001 Super Marco, Level 001

FUN

Make some more longer levels! This game is sweet!